Genero Enterprise – A Low Code Development Platform
Genero Enterprise – more than just a low-code development platform (LCDP), it’s a cross-platform deployment infrastructure that future-proofs your app
- Studio (Ent. Edition)
- Business Development Language (BDL)
- Open Database Interface
- Web Client
- Desktop Client
- Report Viewer for Desktop
- Web Services
- Report Writer for BDL
- Report Engine for BDL,
- Report Viewer for HTML5
- Business Application Modeller
- Deployment infrastructure
- Business Application Modeller. Provides the hub for low-code development through a modeler that creates application workflows, database schemas and user interfaces in minutes.
- Code Editor. Insert custom business logic with syntax completion, syntax coloring, real-time syntax and semantic error checking, and code template management.
- Debugger. Step through source code line by line, set breakpoints, examine data, and view trace backs.
- Forms Designer. Draw on your project’s database schemas for database-aware apps in seconds.
- Code analyser. Pinpoint “hot spots”, dead ends and neverending loops in your source code.
- Project Manager. Maintain apps in a convenient, collapsible hierarchical tree that are ready to edit, build, debug, and execute. Node identity cards document the purpose, schema, source location, files, and references of every program and library, along with the time stamp and status of every file.
- Subversion. Work standalone or in groups, locally or remotely using a unique graphical implementation of Subversion.
- Cross-platform. Create XML-based platform independent user interfaces for HTML5, Linux, MAC OSX, Windows, iOS and Android. Support the most popular industry-leading databases: IBM DB2, IBM Informix, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, PostgreSQL and operating systems: HP UX, IBM AIX, Linux, Mac OSX, Oracle Solaris and Windows.
- Separate code and presentation. Translate text via external catalogs without accessing source code.
- Genero Mobile
- Genero Report Writer for BDL