Genero Web Client 1.30.1h Goes GA
Groundbreaking Web Client Creates Web Applications in a Snap
We are pleased to announce Four Js Genero Web Client first public release. The Genero Web Client (a.k.a. GWC) is an exciting new technology enabling applications to be quickly deployed across the Internet via the execution of pure HTML. Your application will run from within a standard browser.
See below the Four Js Genero Web Client technical announcement.
FOUR Js GENERO WEB CLIENT 1.30.1h
Four Js Genero Web Client version 1.30.1h is being released today October 18, 2004
This Public Release is now available for download from our
Four Js Development Tools web server at http://www.4js.com/ .
- fjs-gwc-1.30.1h-aix0433.sh: IBM AIX 4.3.3 and higher 32 & 64 bits
- fjs-gwc-1.30.1h-hpx1100.sh: Hewlett Packard HP-UX 11 32 & 64 bits
- fjs-gwc-1.30.1h-ilxlc22.sh: IBM AS400 Linux SuSE 8.1 32 bits (Glibc 2.2.5) Kernel 2.4.19 (PowerPC)
- fjs-gwc-1.30.1h-lnxlc22.sh: Linux w/GNU libc 2.2.x
- fjs-gwc-1.30.1h-lnxlc23.sh: Linux Red Hat Entreprise Edition 3.0 Update 1 (glibc 2.3)
- fjs-gwc-1.30.1h-osf0510.sh: Compaq Tru64 Unix 5.1B
- fjs-gwc-1.30.1h-sco0505.sh: SCO Open Server 5.0.5
- fjs-gwc-1.30.1h-sls0260.sh: Sun Solaris SPARC 2.6.0 and higher 32 bits & 64 bits
- fjs-gwc-1.30.1h-uxw0711.sh: SCO UnixWare 7.1.1
- fjs-gwc-1.30.1h-windows.exe: Microsoft Windows NT4.0/NT2000/XP/2003
- Client Software: Internet Explorer 5.5 and 6.0, Mozilla, FireFox, Camino and Netscape 7.2+.
- Browser/GWC communication: Optimized network traffic.
- true field-by-field data validation
- BEFORE and AFTER field support become a reality over the web
- server can update data on the page without reloading the whole page
- Style usage: Most containers, widgets, objects have a class attribute allowing easy customization through CSS
- Templates: A language to preprocess your html pages.
For more details check the release notes.
This product version is defined to work with Genero BDL 1.30 or higher.
As usual with Four Js policy, all customers under maintenance
have free access to the new release from Four Js Development
Tools web server at http://www.4js.com/ .
Four Js Development Tools