Subscribe for automatic updates: RSS icon RSS

Login icon Sign in for full access | Help icon Help
Advanced search

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wrap content from a wordwrapbox if the content doesn't fit to one Page  (Read 9137 times)
ORGA-SOFT B.

« on: June 22, 2017, 03:32:49 pm »

Hello we have a problem with the size of a wordwrapbox.
there is many text in the box and the content of the box doesn't fit on one page.
So we tried to set several properties to split the box on 2 pages but we had no success.

so has anybody a idea or a tip how this could be done correctly.

Thanks
Martin Stigmond
Alex G.
Four Js

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 09:56:32 am »

Hi,
you need to embed the WORDWRAPBOX in a MINIPAGE and set the property splitOversizedItem to "true".
The property and the mechanism is explained here: http://4js.com/online_documentation/fjs-gst-manual-html/#c_grd_properties_splitOversizedItem.html

I hope that this helps.

Kind regards,

A. Geller
Jeff M.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 11:35:01 am »

Hi,

This answered the problem I was struggling with on 2.41, once I set the htmlbox length to 'min' (we're upgrading everyone anyway).

However... Whilst the box does indeed now split across multiple pages it overwrites the page footer. Is there a way to stop this or do I need to do away with page footers on this report?

Thank you.

Jeff
Alex G.
Four Js

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 12:00:56 pm »

Hi Jeff,
I don't think that it is related to the splitting. A split WORDWRAPBOX behaves like any other propagating item and splitting should therefore work with footers as well.
If you can't spot the problem then I suggest you send the report to our support so that they have a look why the footer is overwritten.

Best regards,

Alex
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: