Mexico’s ‘Mobile Day’ rings in Genero Mobile
Mexico, Mexico City – March 19, 2015 – Four Js Development Tools Latin America has sponsored this year, along with Intel, Twitter and Appery.IO, Mexico’s largest mobile developer conference – baptised ‘Mobile Day’. The conference is staged by leading software developer focused SD Guru Magazine with a view to promoting the Mexican mobile app marketplace. This year’s theme was ‘Let’s Build Great Apps’.
Keen to please, Four Js’ local team responded in force to do just that!
Attendance grows each year at this high-profile event and 2015 was no exception. Over 300 of the nation’s leading insiders, developers and pundits subscribed to 14 specialist tracks covering topics as diverse as testing, monitoring, responsive patterns, hybrid vs native, the Internet of Things and rapid cross-platform app development. Delegates listened to the latest mobile trends during plenary sessions delivered by Mexico’s leading industry luminaries.
Four Js’ own session was largely over subscribed – 80 people crammed into a room set for 50. Undeterred by the somewhat ambient warmth, the audience lapped up every minute of the live demo session – which produced an app from thin air in just a matter of minutes. Many questions during the Q&A session centered on the ease with which apps developed on iOS can run indifferently on Android.
A copy of the Four Js presentation can be downloaded here.
Full session listing:
- The Mobile Panorama 2015
- Trends and Innovations in Mobile Testing
- “Hybrid or Native?” Application Platform Considerations and Tools
- Responsive Patterns for Mobile Platforms
- The State and Opportunities of Industrial “Internet of Things”
- Business Development Apps for Mobile Devices with Genero Mobile
- Implementation Techniques and the “Gamification” of your Apps
- Testing of Apps in the Cloud with Appthwack
- Quick Start Guide for the Internet of Things
Twitter Fabric: The Easiest Way to Build the Best Apps (Keynote)